Dear [insert your manager’s name here],
I would like to request your permission to register for SIGNAL, Twilio’s annual customer and developer conference that explores the intersection between technology, innovation, and communications, happening October 20-21, 2021.
By attending this two-day event, I’ll have the opportunity to:
- Build my skills through hands-on experience with foundational APIs like Voice and SMS, as well as exciting new products like Flex or the Twilio API for WhatsApp, and other products like [insert other products you believe would help with your current software needs]
- Receive early access to products announced at SIGNAL, and valuable insight into various product roadmaps
- Learn best practices, build new relationships, and dig into your biggest Twilio questions with the engineers who develop Twilio Voice, Video, SMS, and other Twilio products
- Strategize and network with other developers from other businesses that are building customer experiences with Twilio, and can share their vision and the lessons they’ve learned at SIGNAL
- Gain insight into what customer engagement can look like, and learn from businesses like Uber, Spotify, and Glassdoor, who have shipped and scaled hugely-successful, Twilio-powered apps providing authentic customer experiences
The cost to register is $200, which includes access to 75+ speaker sessions live & on-demand, Twilio’s Superclass Developer Training, 1:1 access to Twilio experts to answer our questions, and more.
After the conference, I can provide a post-conference report that includes what I learned and a set of recommendations to increase our productivity and maximize our investment.
Thank you for considering my request to register for this event. I look forward to your reply.